Executive Director
The Inspiration Center, Inc. - "Strengthening and Transforming Families One At A Time"
My Blog

Executive Director

WISHING ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!

Now I know in today's culture HAPPY HOLIDAYS is the general expression used, however, here at The Inspiration Center it's MERRY CHRISTMAS.  It's not that we want to offend anyone, instead, we want to emphasize a very important gift that was given to all MANKIND, LOVE!!!  At no other time are people spreading love and goodwill to ALL; and if you're not,well we're extending it to YOU.

We want to encourage everyone to spread genuine LOVE in your greetings, giving and governance. It has been a very trying year for many who have either written, telephoned or walked through our doors. We never know when someone needs just a simple smile to help them through that day. Share the GIFT OF LOVE this Christmas Season and you'll receive for more than you could possibly imagine.  Until next year, keep smiling!

25 Comments to Executive Director:

Comments RSS
La Juana Chambers, MPA, PMP on Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:16 PM
Hi there, Dr. Harris! I hope that you and Mr. Harris are doing exceptionally well; I miss hearing from you both and ran across a grant opportunity that made me think of you: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=295440 Please add me to your distro list(s); I am organizing a health fair for my district as a Tricentennial registered event next year and would love to have you vend and support! Chat soon! La Juana Chambers, MPA, PMP Grant Administrator 1496335030538_EISD Edgewood ISD Service Center at Emma Frey 900 S. San Eduardo San Antonio, TX 78237 Office: (210) 444-7700 / Mobile: (804) 319-7299 lajuana.chambers@eisd.net
Reply to comment

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumewriters-com-review/ on Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:58 AM
Christmas is an annual celebration, it only happens once every year. It is the best season where you can share love with anyone. Because the true spirit of Christmas is gift giving. And there's no gift in this world that is greater than love. And most importantly, this gift can be share to everyone. We should be thankful for all the blessings that we have in this year and we should keep sharing this blessing to others. Learning to appreciate what you have and sharing them to others is the best way to celebrate the Christmas.

best custom papers on Monday, July 31, 2017 6:05 AM
The process of spreading love for all of the mankind and also live in the greetings. This will make happy to those peoples who are attached to you by telephone or through the doors

rushessay legit on Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:57 AM
Christmas comes once a year so have to celebrate it and also that is the day that our savior was bored, and yes I agree that you can love someone even you cannot meet it personally because love is not about how you look and how you touch someone else because I do believe that love is about what we feel, if they make you happy even in just a call or through telephone as long as they make you happy then consider it a LOVE. So spread the love.

Long on Monday, September 25, 2017 11:41 PM
It is impossible to say you love someone whom you've never seen, yet hate someone that you see everyday and call yourself a Christian. Another way to say this is, "Your lips say one thing, but your heart is far from Me".

assignment experts on Monday, October 23, 2017 11:35 PM
Many thanks for this fantastic article You just boosted my confidence After reading through some negative posts I had nearly dropped the idea of my new project which is very similar but now I am going to bounce back with much much far more energy

Thebestabovegroundpools.com on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 2:14 AM
here is best above ground pools profile. It may help you to find the best above ground pools.

write my college paper for me on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:48 AM
The most important part of the dental industry is to make smile on the other peoples faces and also possible to feel them relax and possibly their lives. And which a dental is love their role in the world.

Sample on Thursday, May 03, 2018 7:05 PM
Sample

write my paper for me on Thursday, March 01, 2018 12:45 AM
A special offer quote website may refers the conditional objective and great measures for the hopefully for all plans. This fencinginrotherham blog always giving us about fensing with better offers always.

skype for web download on Saturday, April 21, 2018 12:37 AM
Skype Web Online now available for windows web

dsf on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:45 AM
sc

best scooter on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:11 AM
thanks you for share post link. you have view link electric scooter

Finance Homework on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 10:05 PM
Pretty Helpful Material, Much Thanks For This Article

Australia Assignment Help on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:49 PM
By Visiting This Site I Found Cool Stuff Here Keep It Up.

Bradley Lowe on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:38 AM
You have written the article about Christmas. I like reading the content which you have posted.Keep writing more similar articles. gym flooring

Freddie Talbot on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:08 AM
I have just found this website, you have posted useful content which i like reading.Keep up your good work. Electrical Rubber Matting

Help With C Project on Thursday, July 19, 2018 2:52 AM
Such A Nice Post, Keep Up The Fantastic Work

Assignment help in Australia on Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:13 AM
Amazing Article Thanks Or Sharing..

Nicholas Chan on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 4:44 AM
You have written very useful content which i like reading.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future. Shop Ground Reinforcement Mesh

Spencer Hyde on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 5:31 AM
Very well written article about chrism's which i found interesting to read.I have got knowledge which i was searching for.Keep writing more similar content. rubber matting environment friendly

loegmrntdherid1 on Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:23 AM
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:57 AM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.

Valid Braindumps on Saturday, November 10, 2018 2:02 AM
A really innovative and excellent idea of video lectures. A great attempt to cover all the topics with required deepness. I have just cleared the certification 3312 exam braindumps, and the credit goes to the engaging training material.

Kate on Monday, November 12, 2018 10:03 AM
If you’ll need a high-quality custom essay, you can ask https://best-custom-essays.com for help.