Wow, Fall Is Here!
The Inspiration Center, Inc. - "Strengthening and Transforming Families One At A Time"
My Blog

Wow, Fall Is Here!

Hello All,  it's been a while since I last blogged and so many new things have happened not only here at The Inspiration Center, but around the world.  However, fall is here and although here in San Antonio, Texas it still feels like summer, we've content  learned to be content whatever the temp.  Nevertheless children, youth and college students have returned to their classes; and parents' schedules have increased with extra-curricular activities.  Football is in full force and pretty soon every sport will be televised in the same season. Any Fantasy Sports fans out there? I'm a huge Fantasy Football fan and I have my own team!  I'm not doing to great right now, but as the cliche' goes, "It's not where you start, but where you finish." With that in mind, I'll remain hopeful.

As I've said many new things have happened around here:

• We partnered with Center For Health Care Services Veterans Services and opened "After The Battle Support Center".  A counseling, referral clearinghouse, reintegration classes post-deployment and Drop-in for Veterans and their Families.  Of course,  The Inspiration Center has always reached out to Families whether Military or Civilian in the past with our Strengthening Families, Life Skills, Financial Planning, Parenting, Marriage Enrichment and other alcohol and substance abuse resources.  However, with the war conflicts over the past 14 years, we decided it was very necessary to assist with the gaps in services for our brave "Warriors" and their love ones.  So, two Veterans (Tish McCullough and Lionel Harris, Jr) and myself came together on a divine assignment to lay the ground work for the Drop-in Center that opened May 22, 2014.  It has truly been a GOD send to the community.
  • Next, we partnered with San Antonio Area Foundation Veteran Service Organizations Project, Grace After Fire, American GI Forum, San Antonio Coalition of Veterans and Families; and renewed our partnerships with Laurel Ridge Treatment Center to assist us in our service gaps.
  • In our Youth area, we partnered with 3Fold Productions and Northwest Vista College with Phenomenon 2014, where 150 high school students attended along side college students.
  • In July, we kicked off our college prep DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARShips Project a STEAM program for grades 7-11.  This program covers the entire school year with goal-setting, interviewing techniques, mentorships, public speaking and
  • Finally, we remain a strong supporter and advocate Child Protective Services assisting with Christmas and Back to School Teen Gifts.
Yes, Fall is the start of the holiday season and we are so grateful for GOD's faithfulness toward SICYC, INC Dba The Inspiration Center.  If you're in our area please drop by for a visit.  We always have refreshments on hand and a welcoming spirit.  Blessings for a grateful Fall, Rosalind

18 Comments to Wow, Fall Is Here!:

Comments RSS
Cortez Wittman on Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:02 AM
selection from additives?

career perfect resume reviews on Thursday, July 05, 2018 3:53 AM
I want to congratulate your team on the success you have achieved. It has been a long time I guess, there are a lot of happenings you have accomplished. Achieving something is the most wonderful feeling of all where you can say that you have done something great in the field you have chosen. Thank you for being an inspiration to me and to everyone and for sharing your story with us. I hope for more achievements in life and also for us.

Yanira Buysse on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:52 PM
our friends located at the?

Jone Haag on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:58 AM
they be noticed in your apartment?

Theo Paulis on Friday, November 13, 2015 11:03 AM
particular condominium and also house?

Football Lover on Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:38 AM
happy to know that you are also a huge Fantasy Football fan like me. I have lovee for football from my heart. enjoy your life & happy footballing.

write my essay for me canada on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 5:57 AM
People who need inspiration must join your organization and read your blog.I read your many blogs and i am very grateful to you . I am really inspired by your work . Wait for next blog

compare hotel prices website on Saturday, September 23, 2017 3:13 AM
I am amazed at the number of online hotel search engines and 1 star rating there are here for rate compare.com. I have used the website on numerous occasions and never had any issues with any aspect of the booking or cancellation processes. In reading some of the negative comments I am would venture to say that the issue is not with rate compare.com.

expert service uk on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:12 AM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it.

petterson on Monday, January 29, 2018 11:30 PM
As soon as i think about this topic is that The process of breathing (respiration) is divided into two distinct phases, inspiration . During inspiration, the diaphragm contracts and pulls downward while the muscles between the ribs contract and pull upward.

Aaron on Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:45 AM

best writing service reviews on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 12:26 AM
The start of the fall season delivered great things to you guys as well. It is good to know that you had a lot of different partnerships. A partnerships with Center For Health Care Services Veterans Services, San Antonio Area Foundation Veteran Service Organizations Project, 3Fold Productions, and Northwest Vista College. This partnership will surely make a big difference and a lot of people will also benefit from this. You are very lucky this season. I hope that you will continue to help more.

Anonymous on Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:49 PM
Nice

alice on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:52 AM
nice

ryanjackson on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:14 AM
This website is very informative. I visit this website and i found many interesting information from this post. All the information you share in this post is very well. I am very impressed from the content of the website. Thanks for sharing this. Keep sharing. click get to get rubber flooring

lin on Thursday, July 12, 2018 4:40 AM
nice

Jorge Andreson on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 7:20 AM
Many people get benefits form this. I am really very thankful. You have done a great job. I am going to bookmark this post. Keep ti up! rubber matting experts here

loegmrntdherid1 on Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:24 AM
Must admit that you are one of the best writtens I have ever read.