LET'S GET ENGAGED
The Inspiration Center, Inc. - "Strengthening and Transforming Families One At A Time"
My Blog

LET'S GET ENGAGED

Hello All,

I am eternally grateful to a GOD that gives us so many second chances; and more importantly to those who are obedient to His Word.  I want to publicly thank God and thank my help meet and covering Lionel Harris, Jr for always striding with me in the work of this ministry.  His attention to detail, analytical approach, quiet wisdom and yes financial resources allows The Inspiration Center to remain a beacon of hope to those who have no hope, can't dream and are distraught with despair. Lionel is truly a priceless gift from our Heavenly Father.

I want to also express my gratitude to Rev. Anita Glaster for her striding with me to make this website a professional tool to fulfill the vision and ministry GOD has given me. Take time to view the pages and tell us what you think and what you'd like to see.  Blessings to all. Rosalind

15 Comments to LET'S GET ENGAGED:

Comments RSS
best ipad keyboard on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:52 PM
Thank you very much for you can share your post,the article content written very well,extremely is worth my study

fake watches online on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:01 PM
Furthermore, the particular dimension with the barrel-arbor’s central has been lowered, which usually empowered the particular mainspring being expanded, thus improving the energy arrange.

glasses on Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:05 AM
By a great inspiration we can success in our life because inspiration provides our life with a wonderful goal. I think behind the success has a nice inspiration. I am grateful for your nice relocation.

fake oakley on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:57 AM
There's the moving news you've written.Hope you like mine,too!

sheila lovesdogs on Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:45 AM

Thanks for shared your ideas. one more is that supermodel have wise choice of choosing Thomas Sabo Heart Earring B , as an example in good reputation, and the grade of Thomas Sabo With Trinkets Bracelet H is good.Thomas sabo silver chains uk is full of extensive and Mix and match style �� Thanks sharing your ideas on this submission .

highheelscheap on Monday, June 10, 2013 4:33 AM
Always always liked your site. Looking forward to your answer.!

replica rolex on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:13 AM
We are faced with many challenges in our current society. Yet, together if and when we are willing, we CAN make "it" work! Our number one common denominator is our Creator. Whether you acknowledge GOD or not, you were indeed created by HIM.

montre contrefacon on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:51 PM
De haute qualité et une plus grande autonomie, et vice versa plus courte. Quels styles de montres avec une batterie qui est le concepteur jugé opportun sur des choses qu'il ne doit pas être envisagée.

replique montre on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:29 AM
Non Jane récolte, de la sueur blanc; ne garantit pas Jiangshan, des saignements blanc. Ne pas chérir le succès de facile, il fera le succès en échec. Les gains et les pertes ne sont pas le problème, le succès ou l'échec n'est pas temporaire. Seul un succès durable est un succès.

Best Brand Of Ferrari Reviews Watches on Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:37 AM
Since I Luxury Time How Cost Panerai Watches just lost my wallet the other day I think itâ s fair for me to talk about this Hobo wallet that I had my eyes on for a while As one of the producer of high quality accessories Hobo Japan is one of those brands that you should head to when youâ re on a hunt for a decent backpack belt and accessories such as leather bracelet and keychain While their spring summer 2011 collection is amazing as it can be their nubuck leather wallet is a must Best Brand Of Ferrari Reviews Watches have Three color options for you to choose black olive and beige with several compartments for cards and coins Snap button to close the whole wallet so you donâ t drop anything and a keyring for Cute Gifts Replica AAA Grade Panerai Watches you to hook your wallet chain Matched the wallet with their nubuck leather keychain and youâ re ready to go Visit Hobo website for more products

Nonwoven fusible interlining on Monday, September 09, 2013 2:34 AM
Healthy adolescent relationships can have certain positive values. A healthy relationship is characterized by open communication and trust

Montres Replica on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:18 AM
Seulement tempéré afin de devenir bon acier . Plus grosse erreur dans la vie est constamment préoccupé de faire des erreurs . Sans grandes difficultés , il y aura une grande cause. Pour confiance inconditionnelle , même dans le mauvais temps.

soccer jerseys from china on Monday, September 16, 2013 10:17 AM
Perhaps they can arrange a carpool with a player that lives nearby or just need to get moving quickly. Occasionally people are late, but only if it becomes a habit does it become a serious problem.

One Coin Online on Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:16 AM
Excellent post.Thanks for sharing this message.Carry on...

nsongs on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:06 AM
very nice article thanks for sharing author.